Thursday, December 08, 2005

wanted to blog last nite...but was too sleepy...

yeah...first day of not working...i woke up at 10 cos auggy was crying...cant stand him crying...so woke up to carry him...cant seem to soothe him so throw back to bro to let him deal with his son...haha...

then gotten pissed off by my dad...complaining about my room being messy...so i spent the whole afternoon clearing my room...threw out the whole lot of my teddy bears and soft toys to make space for my notes and textbooks...tell u...i really threw out a hell lot...now i'm only left with the big totoro soft toy whom my fren brought back all the way from taiwan when he went for ns field camp years ago (till now i'm still very surprise that he rem i like totoro and had make the effort to bring this huge soft toy all the way back)...two beanies from my frens on my 21st bday and my beloved tattered bear from fen two x'mas ago..o and the fury dog that yd they all bought and secretly hid at my place for one of my bday...the rest i juz threw them away...made up my mind and i finally did what i should have done long ago...

actually my whole plan for the day was spoilt due to the complain...wanted to change photo for passport...in the end have to push it to fri...things i plan to do on wed i have to change it...so was in rather foul mood....

seek solace in my jogging regime...exactly one hour for about 7km jog...not too bad considering it was bloody hot when i jogged...after that went to meet fen for 9.20 pm harry potter show...entertaining lah...except that the new dumblerdore actor sux...totally changed the calm, experienced wizard into one that is gan jiong and weird...

as for today...woke up late...once again i fly ck kite...cos suppose to swim with him in the morning but couldnt get up...=p haha had lunch at home then went KK for fyp discussion...then went schl for training...didnt play much though...

tomolo morning...sending our beloved choon yew to tekong...haha...o man...i hope he'll do juz fine for ns...little bro is all grown up now...next will be yilong's turn in few years time...o man...reminds me of the time when i send jl off...that's like so darn long ago lah...

okie going to watch will and grace! muah haha....

No comments: