Saturday, January 14, 2006

cant sleep lately...dunno why...tired but cant sleep...

my poor baby boy is sick and has been puking since yesterday...
bro also...was puking ever so loudly in the toilet 5 am in the morning...got awaken by his horrible puking when i juz gotten to sleep at 4 am as i was having diarrhea then...haha seems like whole family is down with something...sigh...was late for my class only to find that i miss my timing for doing fyp as well...sianz...must due to the fact that today is friday the 13...

anyway met up with yd, vic and ck for ktv at party world...despite me being so tired, i'm still quite gian to go singing...
so fun! i havent sang with them for so darn long...reminds me of those days when we used to go serangoon garden's violet to sing...eek...that lao pok place....haha...still need to flip those song books to select songs somemore...

after ktv...went seragoon garden to meet ray and chin han....wanted to drink at happy daze...but it was too crowded...so ended up for ice cream instead....

i miss hanging out with my squashmates...sitting down with them chatting n laughing like nuts...they are the ones who make a different in my poly life...didnt expect our paths to cross like that through squash...so glad to know them all....

okie abit tired now...maybe cos i slept less than 5 hours since last nite...gtg catch some sleep...tomolo still got match at smu...biang...wish me luck man...

No comments: