Monday, January 23, 2006

i miss my boy boy...think i can only see him tomolo nite...sobz...

clinical results are out...gotten a- for clinical and a+ for my case presentation...happy happy...i hope it can pull my gpa up...

sigh...actually i dunno where i'm heading to...i very much wanna go aust to further my studies...i even signed up three uni during the aust uni fair...but money is such a huge problem...can i even afford it? i dun buy 4D so i think i can forget about winning big money...haha...sigh...even taking loan will be a problem...which bank will loan such a huge amount to someone who has no earning power yet...sigh...

i die die have to perform well for my last placement lah....so that which ever place i going to will employ me after i grad...muah haha...stress...gimme sugar daddy!!!

No comments: