Thursday, January 26, 2006

so dead...so many things to do...die die die...

my stamina dipped like siao since i fell sick...could only jog for about 3km++ ...argh...cny coming...will be eating so much junks larh...eee i dun wan my stamina to dip any further...

sigh...yah lah yah lah i'm exercise freak lah...

had dinner with my cousin and her family...bought her a pressie...glad she likes it despite her owning so many handbags already...hehe...hai yah i doubt any girls will mind adding more bags to their collection...

i cant wait for chinese new year to come...but once it comes...i'll be going thru hell of a time...cos there will be tonnes of work awaiting for me...

but i cant help not looking forward to this year cny...esp house visiting with my pals! hehe...u guys should know why i'm so happy...haha....yippeee!!! cant wait!!! yd...be prepared to strip at ur very own house....haha....

No comments: