Monday, January 02, 2006

whoopi~ Happy 2006!!!

count down with my beloved gal at happy daze yesterday! was too lazy to go town after nua~ing at home the whole day..haha...nearly didnt wanna get my butt off the couch...but promise my gal i'll count down with her...so i make my way out only at 10.30pm...haha...reached the pub at 1145...juz in time to count down...tot it'll be rather quiet but i am so wrong...it was packed...and all of us were spraying at each other with those ribbon stuff...so fun!!!

keke...first time counting down with fen...after knowing her for like 12 years...i realise we still have alot of stuff that we havent got to do together which include painting nails together in the afternoon...haha...she gotten so pek chek in it...i cant help but laugh when i see her doing her own nails for the first time...so cute!...=) gal, thank you for being by my side all this while...muack muack! keke...

i cant rem how i spent my new year eve for last year...hmm....but anyhow...i'll embrace 2006 and start everything afresh...hehe...alot of things awaiting for me...hopefully everything will go smoothly...

and yeah!!! handsome is back!!! no more sawadeecup liao....haha...seeya tomolo!

No comments: