Friday, January 27, 2006

tiring day....slept at 3 last nite trying to finish up my work...

today's lessons are freaking boring and dry...so sian lo...

after schl...stayed back for proj discussion...then head to town for my interview...hmm...still contemplating if i should take up the job...cos firstly...pay aint very high...dunnoe if i can cope or not....weekends will be burnt...plus this company is so new, operation seem unsettled...the only thing that may draw me to it will be its equipment and the fact that i can work with kids...

still thinking...will give them the reply after new year

met up with my classmate for coffee after the interview....talk and talk...whine and whine...i have so much things to ventilate lately...am glad to have some company plus a cup of nice coffee to wind myself down before heading for reunion dinner with my relatives...had a good time laughing at my blurness as usual...think i'm too tired to even bother...plus my vision blur...eee all the more i should change my spec soon...i would love to have that arty farty specs!

reunion dinner was good! so many babies and kids around...haha...noisy...but fun....took quite a bit of photos with my dear cousins...gee...cousins i've seen since they were babies are now in their teens and are all taller than me! wah biang...i feel so old....

chinese new year is coming! i cant wait! will be so fun! keke...yeah! happy chinese new year everyone!

No comments: