Wednesday, February 22, 2006

bloody tired...slept at 3++ am for consecutive two days...i'm totoally drained now...and yet i still have the energy to meet up with frens for dinner since monday evening...haha they have to put up with my zombified face and my stone stone reaction...

was surviving on coffee for today...one and a half cup in the noon...and another cuppucino in the evening...high on caffeine now...wat to do...i have to stay awake...

shall go home and rest tomolo...do more readings and try to complete one of my reports...have to plan my route for jogging...havent jogged since sunday...but lately having slight pain in my knee joints when i run...hopefully it'll go away soon...hmm...when will i be able to run 21 km arh...i think i'll die of exhaustion at the end of the run le...haha...have yet to try man...the most i have reached was about 10 km...that's not even half of a half marathon...sian...

really wanna jog at east coast one day...miss jogging by the beach...someone still owes me my beach photos!! where are my photos?!?! haha...i still rem yd trying to catch up while taking photos of me running...so fun...fun to take photos with someone chasing after u...fun to out run the photographer who is a guy...and even more fun to see him panting like mad, screaming ' wa very xiong le' while i stand there laughing....muah haha...sigh...bottom line...i miss the beach...and i still wan my beach photos....

No comments: