Wednesday, February 01, 2006

my house electricity went kaput juz now...a loud bang was all i heard before total darkness embraced me...

i'm scared of blackout actually...am alright with total darkness but it erks me when it goes off in split seconds without any warning...juz like the blackout i had at koh samui...i got startled...but am alright once i've gotten used to the darkness...

few things happened during new year... we cried...we laughed...we hugged...

it hurts to see my friends cry...

my beloved gal who is always so bubbly and strong...broke down...i wish i can share her pain but all i can do is pass her tissue and hugged her...

my two pals trashed things out with each other and cried...all i can do is asked if they're okie and give hugs...i even try to crack lame jokes...sigh...so incomptent of me...

am glad that things seems to be progressing and seems better...

went jogging juz now...not much drive though...guess i gotta find new route to jog...if not jog in circles for 10 odd rounds can be quite boring....

need something to spice my mundane life up...feeling abit low at the moment...perhaps belly piercing...yah lah induce pain to myself...sadist right...haha...wait till my belly is in better shape...i'll go for piercing...at the moment it is horrible cos of all the junk food indulgence during cny....

guys...the conversation u two had before we all fell asleep...i heard that...keke was juz too tired to reply...i wasnt upset at all...dun worry....perhaps it's in my vindictive nature to wanna show a better side of me and prove it...afterall, there's utterly no point in getting upset with so little respect given to me when the whole episode ended...ugrh...the fact that the respect i've gotten was only worth a few 5 cent sms msg...it juz makes me wanna slap ppl...

~angelic smile~

No comments: