Sunday, November 26, 2006

first of all...'Happy Birthday Jessie!' many wishes to ya...MUACK!

went for squash this morning...so shiok! my stamina sux though....shall start training and get it back...
miss the old training days so much...glad that we can do it again! yippe...back to 3 training days a week? hopefully i wont be too dead...

went out for lunch with my squashies at amk mos...read sunday times,chatted and then head to bishan cos i'm looking for a book...thought i can find it at MPH...

i cant believe how blur i am...have gone to J8 so many times...i kept thinking that the old MPH was still around...completely ignorant bout it being replaced by Jean Yip Hub....sigh blur blur...

went back home after buying the book and was busy packing my room...it is simply too messy...i cant stand it...so manage to clear the rubbish that has been in my room for ages...

things i tot i've returned/lost but are actually sitting in my room include:
1. La Trobe acceptance letter for july 2007 which i told the IDP guy i didnt receive the hardcopy...i swear man...i really tot the one i have was for feb intake...

2. 'eat, shoots and leaves' - i know i know...ck, u're rolling ur eyes...i dunno how long i've borrowed it from u...

3. a necklace from yingkai years and years ago....

anyway spent the rest of the day shifting my stuff and making space in my room so that when baby boy comes in, he wont trip and fall...so in the end i've repositioned my bed to make space...

something funny to note...
i was shitting juz now and auggy keep coming to the toilet door...he will knock and go 'ahhhhh....' by the tiny gap of the door.... so i'll juz say ' i'm shitting, not done yet...call me gugu!!' then he'll walk away...he did this for like 3-4 times thru out my entire 'big business time'...it's so funny...it's like him checking on me while i shit...haha...someone does really care about moi shitting...muah haha...

No comments: