Friday, November 24, 2006

worked till 8.30pm last nite...was giving some modular training...pretty fun and interactive...

pek chek...i juz feel so pek chek since yesterday...argh feel like screaming...

been having weird dreams again...now i'm darn tired...

ray is planning for us to form a team and join a club outside so that we can train up and compete with others to gain confidence..

i cant wait to get back to squash...seriously i missed those training days...make me feel so fit and healthy...not like now...darn flabby esp with me having things like curry puffs for breakfast....i miss trainings partly becos i miss the company of my fellow squash mates in the courts...doing drills and strokes together is always such a fun thing that you wont even feel tired...

lately i keep asking auggy to call me 'gu gu'....he'll always pat me on my chest when i ask him to call moi...then he will smile...but he juz wont pronouce the word 'gu gu'...hai yar dunno he purposely or that he still cant pronounce the word....but mom said he can voice ' kor kor' and he already can suck water from the straw...hmm...o well i shall be patient =p

did i mention i really like my phone...cos i can take photos and transfer them to my com...plus my ring tone can be any songs that i like...current song playing...tom diner....~cool~

i havent had enough courage to go for belly button piercing...still contemplating....hahaha...maybe that'll be my x'mas gift for myself...must start to psych myself...more....

No comments: