Monday, November 13, 2006

Yippee!!! gonna be an aunt again coming next june! soooo excited and happy!!! imagine another auggy walking around at home...muah haha...fun fun...

sis said maybe this time it's a girl...cos all the symptoms are different...she's been puking alot for this pregnancy...can only eat bland food....so poor thing...

meanwhile poor little chap has been sleeping in the living room with my dad cos sis is simply too tired to nurse him at nite...and my mom cant handle him thru the nite...cos she'll be lacked of sleep and will end up with headache...

went to see my god daugther yesterday...little yi xin....she's got alot of hair man....more than my auggy...haha...she slept thru the whole celebration of her man yue...rarely open her big eyes leh...very cute and chubby o...till i figure out how to transfer photos from my phone to com....i'll upload all the photos i've taken with my new phone =)

No comments: