Tuesday, November 28, 2006

i closed my bedroom door so that i could use my computer in peace without baby boy disturbing me...

this little fellow protested by screaming and banging on the door...attempting to make me open it for him with his fake cries

so i told him 'call me gu gu first...then i'll open the door...'

no sound, nothing...

so i tot he went away since i aint reacting to any of his pleas nor can he call me...

i happily continue typing my stuff...

next moment i know...the door opened slowly and there came baby boy giving me that cheeky smile and walking those drunkard-like steps into my room...

bro was standing behind him at that moment...i stared at him and questioned him upon opening the door for auggy...he juz gave me that innocent look with two arms raise by his side and said ' i didnt do it...he opened it himself....'

who on earth will believe a 16-months toddler can reach the door hinge to open the door...

so i carried auggy out and closed my door to test him...

this little bugger happily tiptoed and stretched out his puny hand to reach for the hinge, pulled it down and pushed the door open -_-''

now i cant stop him from going into my room and i cant lock it either cos i cant rem where i put the keys to my door

and the best thing is...i wonder if i'm the one who drove him to attempt such act cos ultimately he rather open the door himself than call me 'gu gu'....dunno to cry or to laugh man...

No comments: