Thursday, November 16, 2006

~monday~
went over NTU to join handsome and his friends in the core exercises...
da bao dinner over and ate in his room...started chatting about 'will and grace' and boy do i miss watching it...miss karen, jack, will and of cos grace!

the run within NIE was alright, much like a warmup...gym stations were THE killer esp those related to upper limbs...i had such a hard time doing them...even needed yd to help me lift the weight a bit...i think any more weight added my forearm will break man...

lower limbs exercises were alright for me...but not for yd...muah haha...he needs to moan in order to have THE energy to pull the machine up with his calves...it was hilarious and not to mention entertaining to see his facial expression through out the whole process...haha...good work out eh handsome...

till today...my arms dun seem mine...my hamstrings are tight...i'm aching all over...argh...but i do like the achy feeling...haha

~tuesday~
last min arrangement with my colleague to watch 'the guardian' cos he had free tics
went for dinner and shopped for a gift at tangs in vivo city before heading for the show...

movie was good except that we had to sit in the front row...strained my neck man...

~wednesday~
had to attend my colleague's wedding in the evening...
princess and i knocked off 15 min earlier and off we went to her place to bathe, change and doll ourselves up...

finally i get to see my fellow OT colleagues and my boss at the wedding...o man miss them so much...enjoyed myself during the dinner...chatting and updating them about on going events at jmc...

food was alright...perhaps i was hungry cos i ate quite alot..haha...the band at the wedding was good...jazz songs set the mood man...

got home at around 1130...and i concussed straight away....

tiring week!!! i need more sleep....

No comments: