Thursday, October 11, 2007

Freaky freak freak...

Lately I'm buried under the heaps of assignments and presentations such that I often fell asleep either while reading articles or typing stuffs. Yes, that's how tired I am at times.

Half of my bed is covered by articles instead of ~cough~man~cough (joking lar joking)...Back in the old days, the floor of my room will be well covered by tonnes of papers...you have to maneuver your way in order to get around within my room ...now it has simply upgraded to papers invading my sleeping space...imagine this - queen size bed, half occupied by papers and the worst thing is sometimes my quilt ended up covering the papers too cos it's too big. Damn it, my sleeping partner is not my teddy bear nor pillow nor human...it's papers...PAPERS...sigh...

Another freaky thing...

despite me being soo tired from all the readings and typings...I actually dreamt of him last nite...very vivid dreams....very real...dreamt that we were having lunch like the old times....dreamt that we bumped into my friends who happened to know him...wah liao eh...

get out pls get out...I dun have enough memory space to wanna even recall or dream of him...

Dreams like that will linger in my brain and occupy maybe 1GB of space (like the nano he bought me...ha)....now I'm only left with 39GB for my 4 essays and 2 presentations....cannot man...

Shall reformat that diskspace....

see i'm typing nonsense...

2 comments:

un1Emited said...

Haha.. why your brain only have 40GB?? Hee... after so many years should at least give it some "free upgrade". I'm typing rubbish too...

Misspiggy said...

haha...cos brain cells killed with the amt of drinks i take too...muah haha