Sunday, October 07, 2007

it's about time to start the ration...

I fucking hate it when non-related ppl make their problems my responsibility to solve...

fucking landlord gave me the electricity bills to show me how much excess there was...excuse me...you're the landlord...it is YOUR responsibility to deal with the bills yourself...if you wanna charge excess, charge...dun make me stand there and asked me to help you solve the problem...it is not my fucking responsibility to help you justify or come up with pathetic excuses to overcharge us...

missy here has been very patient all along...but if you step on my tail...I'm gonna snap big time...

yes, banker pushed my limit beyond god-knows how far...my patience with ppl has always been that high...but currently with the fact that i'm living alone...it is just too tiring for me to compromise ALL the time...to EVERY single person...

No one will care if i dun care for myself...so wth...I dun wanna be that miss full-of-patience shit anymore....i hate the feeling of being shortchanged...

yes i'm a selfish bitch...yes i'm self centred...i'm not here to please everyone in my path...so dun expect me to be all smiley if i dun find you worth my energy to spend my portion of patience upon...

2 comments:

gageism said...

you go gal!
*snap snap*

Anonymous said...

Ooo... i like the new enraged you!