Wednesday, October 03, 2007

ha ha ha

eh i said i needed blood in previous blog...no response...no one loves moi...

except fen...she said she'll donate her blood to me in future if we stay together and that if she made me puke blood excessively...haha...same blood type somemore...good good...

this silly girl, declared accessories in the parcel but not the piggy mooncake, 2 lanterns and a pack of candles along with some of my clothings and heels...in the end accessories cannot send but the food and flammable stuffs got sent to my door step...how funny is that...

and one of the piggy biscuits is in purple basket somemore! haha both my favourite!

You know you're an alcoholic when...

your cousin who is doing research on social work needed to survey someone who drinks...and she immediately emailed me...why?

cos my mom told her i drink...doink doink doink...

And you know you're an alcoholic when...

your buddy thinks of you whenever she sees heineken...and she made the effort to dig thru her collection of postcards just so that she can send you a heineken postcard....

Hi, I'm Jayna, I'm an alcoholic....@#!@$@#$

" and they try to make me go to rehab, and i say no no no..." muah haha haha...

3 comments:

Peifen said...

haha... cos flamable definitely they wun allow, so of cos wun declare la! but how i know aussie is so freaking weird, accessories oso dun allow. fine... next time i know the dos & don'ts when sending parcel to u!
and... dun u feel tat u can related more to the heineken postcard? muahaha.. i jus miss my drinking kaki mah... =p

CK said...

Haha, this post really made me laugh. A great way to start the day. And the song at the end just cracked me up.

We all know you're a Karen.

Misspiggy said...

fen: haha...eh in some way i am touched that you actually went to dig thru ur gigantic pile of post cards lo...i know u kept alot...keke...thanx for the effort...i know u lurve me...hehe

ck: yeah baby....i love amy winehouse partly becos she reminds me of karen...and yes...i'm still the karen wannabe...hur hur hur...