Monday, October 15, 2007

high on caffeine...

had 4 cups of coffee today....cant seem to sleep...so shall update my blog with some pics...















carbonara pasta that we attempted ages ago...nice nice...abit eggy in the end though...















Chicken thighs that we roasted with sauce, carrots and potatos...yummy...















days when i have to cook for myself...noodles...with veg, chicken wings and egg...not back lar...aint that unhealthy i suppose...















told you about my bed being occupied by papers...ta daa....articles lying around...i slept with that for like 2 nights...sad...so sad....haha....

2 comments:

gageism said...

when i see those pictures.
gage is happy. coz u seem to be eating good food.

but they also brought the mother side of gage out..

WHERE ARE THE VEG????

and my dear.. your bed is messy!!!
worse than when u are in sg!!!

clean up!

hee....
hugz

Misspiggy said...

eh handsome...I eat more veg than you think I do leh...basically my fridge only has chicken...but I have like cabbages, carrots, mushrooms, bai cai...blah blah...was telling the girls I'm gonna be vegetarian soon loh...