Sunday, July 19, 2009

Away Day 5-7 July 2009

Some pictures on our 'Away Day'
















Second day, on tram. We were on our way to Palawan Beach. Peeps were on their way to get tortured by me. I, the game master, gotten ordered around and bullied, induced quite a number of injuries...haha...but overall it was fun...or at least I hope!















Trying to act funny while carrying those heavy water bombs...that's JR, Sheralyn and I!
















Our team of fun loving peeps!

















Another shot...minus the man behind...haha..

















My beloved old housemate-now-colleague, Alison...second night was the most hilarious, fun time spent. We had company's dinner then KTV at St James. It was marked with lots of trashy-fun-sing-along songs and lotsa alcohol! O plus not to mention, funny drunkard moments...which I wasn't involved...haha how rare right...

Anyway, it was really a fun and memorable night!




















Me and my unglam face...I was slightly tipsy high then I think...



















This was me singing...didnt even know ally took this pic...haha...

No comments: