Monday, July 27, 2009

Genuinely happy...

Things were so random lately...

My kid whom I have been working with, did the funniest thing ever. He was climbing through the obstacle course while I was behind him stretching to hang something up high. Suddnely he came down and ran towards me and poked my tummy as if tickling me...not sure is it my flabby tummy that attracted this attention, or he is slowly warming up to me...haha...

Farewell dinner for Sherbs was Muthu's Curry at Little India...Was suppose to go home after but fren of mine from aussie msged and said he's back in town! Been exactly one year since I last saw him! Totally excited that we finally get to meet up! It was great to chat and even mingle with his sibs...

Didn't sleep much on Sat night and woke up early on Sun to send Sherbs off...

It was an entourage of kids in sending her off! After sending her off it's a round of chasing after kids, talking to bosses and colleagues, eating and taking care of the the kiddos...

It was so tiring running after the kids but I had a really really fun time talking to them and hearing their remarks to everything they see...so innocently cute!

When was the last time I laugh from my heart...hmm....

No comments: