Monday, July 13, 2009

cooking day!

Edible cooked food vs yucky cooked food - 1:1

My attempt for fried rice went well! Yippe! Fried rice trump macaroni soup. Slight boo boo though when I tripped on the stairs and broke the glass bottled of sweet soya sauce. I should count my lucky stars that I didn't cut myself. Time to buy new slippers...the front of the slippers probably is slightly too big and making me fall...not the first time...bruises on my arms can account for it...sigh...Anyway, I think I cooked too huge a portion...enough to feed 3 ppl equivalent to 3 meals for me...haha...die...

Anyway, company's Away Day was great fun. The stress in preparing the games and prizes were pretty much worth it...though I did give peeps more injuries =p sorry guys...

I think the highlight was the ktv...surprisingly I aint the drunk one...haha. To think that I was actually quick enough to shove the empty jug to my colleague when I saw that familiar wanna_puke_immediately kinda face, that was quite something. It was crazy tipsy fun! We drained the two bottles of hard liquor when I thought we might end up saving them for the next time. So fun to hang out like that...hehe...

Went for Da Vinci exhibition...it was interesting...though too much reading makes me feel whoozy and tired...signs of old age =( boohoo...

I miss hanging out with yd, ck and james...you bitches made my day...I hope our trip will go through! I so wanna chill by the pool!

Love you guys!

fen...I miss you terribly today...I so wanna go beach resort with you! Should have gone for the batam one!!! =p Hope you are feeling better and not down with flu...love ya!


In some kind of a shut down mode...just want to do things on my own and be alone for awhile...I think I may just pack and go on a trip alone...hmm....batam? bintan? sentosa? HK?

No comments: