Thursday, July 02, 2009

I'm the pig...

My eating system and sleep routine have totally been fucked. I eat only when I'm hungry which means I am having dinner as late as 9 plus 10 because I usually feel tired more than hungry after work...

I was so beat today that I fell asleep on the sofa while Oprah was on the tv...Oprah leh...and I could still fall asleep...subconsciously I even heard myself snoring...o no...

It's either I'll get super fat or super thin due to this irregular eating...

junk food vs cooked food - 2:2

I love the rides with those songs played from the precious mp3...old school rock...or whatever genre they are in...never fail to remind me of the aussie time...good memories...I rem sitting in the car, being driven home down the dark quiet streets...I rem tapping to the beats and singing to those few songs that I know of...there wasnt a moment that was awkward or pretencious and I feel so at ease with myself, with the people I was with.

I want that feeling back...that simplicity...that contentment...



1 comment:

peifen said...

i finally managed to catch up with ur blog! finally gotten to read all the entries ever since i'm gone.
i miss u so much! i can totally understand how u feel abt eating alone. haha..
hang in there! i hope to see u at Mel!! kick the diva n make him start planning!!
luv ya! muack muack~