Thursday, July 09, 2009

Junk food vs cooked food by moi: lost count vs 1

and it sux big time...how come same ingredients yet it didnt taste as good as when I cooked it in aussie...hmm...

I cooked and mopped within the time span of 2 hours. Eh...considered fast enough okie...I still need to prepare food and mop entire house...

Feeling more at ease now..certain things are just not meant to be...so even if I have to be the bad person to cut people off, I have to do it...why should I always be the one to please others at the expense of my comfort and happiness, knowing that the other party may not quite worth the effort afterall, and despite knowing what I've been going through...

I'm usually quite a soft hearted person, to get me to this stage...you're the man...

1 comment:

Jessie said...

haha.. i got your pun!

i don't think you're being the "bad person" by cutting someone off. sometimes, something's gotta give ;) and if he/she makes you uncomfortable, then ciaoz!