Sunday, May 23, 2004

back to my cozy little bedroom

Yup...I'm back from my redang trip...all chao ta and exhausted...thanx to the super long bus ride....
Anyway, have enjoyed this trip and surprisingly, I didn't miss home at all...perhaps the getaway is not long enough...mm..think it's becos of the the frens I went with...I really appreciate their company...although things did crop up and squabbling did occur, still I love travelling with them cos they made me realise how much I depend on them and how much I shouldn't depend on them.
Still..I had fun with them!
Well it's fun in the sense that I tried and I saw alot of things for the first time. First was the bus journey with super scary drivers who sped thru narrow and bumpy roads in Malaysia(seriously I dunno how they lay the roads). Second was the snorkeling trip, feeding and seeing different kind of fish that I nver would have thought will exist in this world. Third was wearing bikini and suntanning at the beautiful beautiful beach. Fourth was making 'muah chee' out of the 5 of us. Fifth was the belly button cleaning session for papa ng(it's really yucky and I admire vic for her courage to do that for her bf).
During this trip...I think I really grossed my frens out with my bad habits. What can I say...I can be as natural as possible with them and let them see the ugly side of me...like burping out loud in front of them. acting cute to get my way thru, bitching them occasionally, being lazy from time to time, changing in front of my gal and guy frens. Think apart from my family, they're the ones who see this side of me. Think I'm crossing the line...will have to try not to take them for granted...afterall they are not obliged to take such nonsense from me.
Am taking a step back to chill out and get things done alone...
brain not working now...have to go...will write more tomolo

1 comment:

CK said...

lucky i missed out on the belly button clearing part.