Saturday, May 15, 2004

Pissed off totally...

Tried to do something just now but it juz wont work...damn it..it's so frustrating...
Anyway had a nice dinner with pf today and guess wat...two of us wore the same colour top PLUS same coloured bra...how cool is that! Freak the hell out of us sometimes..haha..
I realise such conincidence always happen between the two of us...it's although she's my other long lost twin. Nothing needs to be said or done and....taa daa...we know what each other is thinking or we can dress exactly the similar range of clothing..
Wonder how it would be like to live with pf under the same roof...I've always wanted to do that..think it'll be fun, with all the freedom and independence that we will have. But who knows maybe at the end of the day we'll end up hating each other's bad habit and can't wait to kick each other's butt. Mmm still waiting for such a day to come...
Two more days to redang...yeah! mm..damn do I sound bimbotic...but who cares...have been using my brain for quite a while so shall let my boobs take charge for the time being...haha...
okie this bimbo need some sleep...tomolo is 'cleaning my room' day...have to clear my messy place before mama screams at me. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really a gal...cos my room can be damn messy and I really hate cleaning up...

1 comment:

CK said...

Redang.... *drool