Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Finally i created one....

okie at last I managed to start this blogger thingy... if not someone gonna nag at me..
Actually I wanna start on sat so that I can note down every single bit of stuff that happened at Wala Wala...but then I was too tipsy to do anything.
Frankly, this yr's celebration is far better than the one i had last yr and I have not been soooo happy for a really long time. Sat was a super duper great advance birthday celebration to me even though it's kinda impromptu! Still, I love the fun we all had and so many first time happen to me that nite haha..it's my first time having so many ppl singing bday song for me; first time I blew two cakes at the pub at the same nite; first time having a song dedicated specially to me and best of all having that cool guitarist to sing bday song for me again at the end of the whole session ~melt~
Haha but of cos I can't thank my friends enough for making such a memorable nite for me...and giving my bites that leave me with bruises on my arm and thigh...haha thanx ah...
Anyway I'll type more after I come back from Sentosa...meanwhile juz wait for my next entry...

No comments: