Wednesday, May 26, 2004

lazy bum...lazy pig...ice-cream ice-cream...yum yum...

haha yesterday was the most fulfiling day for me...I slacked at home totally! haha...yup...I woke up in the noon, had brunch and then started slacking...reading books from time to time...watching tv too! It's really nice to have the time to do things of my own and not bothered about homework and tests! Which reminds me...results are coming out soon...damn...abit worried.
anyway went out with mama to shop for awhile, bought a nice top...yipee! Later, mama went karaoke session, I dun see the point of going home and having dinner alone so decided to meet ck at bugis to walk walk. Went to eat spagetti at Sketches...this time round the service was rather bad...they didnt give us water...make a hungry person like me to wait for like 20 min. So can't exactly blame me for bitching them...anyway ck bitched too...haha that makes two bitches...anyway at last we had our order and with my tummy filled..we went shopping again...
Great Singapore sale is coming! sooo happy! I can stock up my clothes again...yeah!
Anyway, in the noon I was watching this documentary on the making of ice-cream and ice-cream cone...suddenly have the craving for it at 930pm....okie most of the shops were closed by then so in the end we went to hunt abit for ice-cream stalls...Finally!!managed to get ice-cream at dohby ghoat...Sooo happy! It's really yummy cos it's from gelare...eh not sure of the spelling...anyway that's not the point...point is I'm able to satisfy my craving and this can make me HAPPY!~man zu man zu man zu~
okie I sound like xiao cha bo...but I'm always like that esp when I manage to eat something I crave for...am not a food person...juz someone who can be easily contended...haha
Am reading this book call - autobiography of a schizophrenic girl, story of 'Renee'. Came across this...'The world was a moving picture, taking place without my participation'....how sad can that be when one constantly sinks in unreality and unable to make contact with the real world...many of us will say things like - how I wish I can be detached from all these cruel realities and mb those ppl who are mad are far better off than us....well well...u have no idea the constant struggles and difficulties that these so call 'mad ppl' have to go thru just to be normal like us. Not sure if I make any sense but what I wanna say is...try not to overlook things around you...not even the smallest ones...cos you don't know when you'll lose it juz like that.

2 comments:

CK said...

Xiao cha bor.
but what you say is true, cherish every little thing, for u'll never know when u might lose it?
even the simple things like walking unaided might be taken from you one day.

Hee.

And yah, the ice cream was good, go eat waffle another day. hee....

Misspiggy said...

yah...i see that too often esp during my attachment...some ppl are too lazy to walk but some disabled ppl will give anything juz to have the slightest feeling regain for their legs...sadz...