Monday, June 28, 2004

feeling nothing

feeling tired...
feeling numb...

am I happy?
am I sad?

no ans to that...cos like wat I said to my fren there is nothing for me to be ecstatic about, neither is there anything that upsets me...

everything is changing...
everyone is changing...
I'm changing...
wat if one day my frens say to me: geez...yj...I don't know who you are anymore? what am I to do? how am I to react?
need to take a step back and back off...

schl starting in one week's time...I'll be busy like hell...no more can I slack....no more can I do the things I wanna do....no more can I meet up with the frens I wanna meet up...but good in a sense there's always things to keep me occupied...then I won't be down again...

2 comments:

gageism said...

gal..
no time to meet up never mind..
all u need is u're in our hearts

see?
i love someone all these time..
seein us everyday or not is not impt..

be good!

Gerard Tay said...

wah.. think.. i one more month.. sch also havent start! WAHAHAHA...