Monday, September 06, 2004

funny conversation

was chatting with yk last nite...was telling me some cases that he encounter in phone counselling...came across something that i couldnt help laughing....it's the way he try to explain things to me...damn funny...here goes our chatting....

yk: orh...encountered some guys who called thru the line and tell us ridiculous things...

me: uh wat ridiculous things?

yk: usually caller will call and say they have relationships with 20 men..or some guy will call in and say he jerked off in his sis's room...all very exaggerated one...

me: uh jerked off?means???


yk:......(super long pause k)
ehh well...which is the biggest room in ur flat?

me: uh masterbed room lo...

yk: uh huh...u minus the word room...
ta da u'll get the meaning of jerk off...

Yah that's basically it...-__-''... i was like laughing my head off..he could have saved all the trouble and tell me straight away wat it means....never fail to make me laugh man...come to think of it...i should have answered him living room instead of masterbed room...then i'll see how he's going to explain to me about that...hahaha....

yeah i'm finally done with my report...did it from 4pm all the way till sun set...hai damn slow...should speed up my pace man...at least now one load off my back...yeah!

tomolo is the IVP for our squash...it's gonna be tough fight but i'm sure our players can do it...go with open mind and do ya best...=)

my room has been in a mess since....dunno when...am the most untidy gal...haha think it'll be worst with all the reports to do...mm...i did clean up but it juz went back to that messy state...too bad lo...

o yah gina coming nyp for a 3 months course...so exciting...can finally meetup with her for lunch! haha it's been like 4 yrs since we last studied together in nyjc..now we can be school mates again..hahalucky lady...hopefully this coming job will be a good one for her...on the other hand...she can always stay home and be tai tai...haha guess we've all had this idea that she'll be a housewife once she get married....

alright...i gotta go bathe...need a hot bath...if only my toilet has bath tub too...that'll be superb...ha ciao~

1 comment:

Jessie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
ur fren is hilarious man...