Friday, September 10, 2004

i think i need waterfall....or my regular LIT....

for those who understand the heading....haha u know wat i mean...shh...

yes tomolo is fri...finally i can rest a little bit...been sleeping late for all the 5 days...am trying to pushed myself to do the stuff...sometimes sleeping can be so waste of time..but i can't say i can do without it...

i know i'm tired but somehow i'm like nuts...keep pushing myself all the time...i wanna know to what extend i can push my limit to...or perhaps i'm juz trying to prove something...

i wanna be simple minded or i tot i am one...but actual fact... my thoughts are always complex, contradicting, cynical...

i wanna type more...but brain not working le...so nitenite

4 comments:

gageism said...

i skipped lect and tutorials altogether
i slept at 4 last nite.. and woke at 2..

it's my choice..

we each have to face our consequences..

have u made the correct choice?

CK said...

Water Fall and LIT again?
tsk tsk...
take care yah.

pinkmpho5|s said...

hang in there babe! soon soon! heh.. muacks muacks

Misspiggy said...

is there correct choices in the first place...consequences will always be there...juz that if it's a bad one u'll suffer like shit...right now i have made my choices...but am shivering inside praying hard that nothing bad will happen