Saturday, September 25, 2004

midnight...

was walking home alone from sengkang back to punggol at 1230am...took me 30 min to reach home....
one thing is that there isnt any more bus service back home...another thing is i juz wanna walk...alone...at night...

quiet nite...cooling...listening to my receiver and walking....felt relaxed and at ease....a peaceful feeling that i have no idea how to put across....yah a little dangerous mb...but there's no one on the streets except cars, me and my music....nice....

havent been walking that route lately...kinda missed it...passed the flyover; watched the cars drove by...reminded me of something in the past.....

a walk like this always manage to calm me down and pacify my distress....therapeutic sia...haha...yah only for me...

tomolo watching movie at art house...yeah....

2 comments:

gageism said...

walk safely

TikiTakiBoi said...

haha.. our area nice place to walk rit? heh, during the hols i would walk to sk then to your bridge there then back, nice walk. Wanna walk with someone can jio me next time :)