Thursday, September 30, 2004

tired...have been sleeping less than 5 hours daily since the start of this week. test is over so i'll have to focus on the assignments coming along...

it's either my period is coming or i'm juz pure emotional...i acutally feel like crying and screaming my head off...too many things on hand and too little time to complete them...i actually feel like slapping ppl; holding them on the shoulders and shaking their heads off violently...not that i have any grudge against them...it's juz that the tot of it somehow helps de-stress me abit...u know like ally mcbeal...everything only happen in my brain...

lately have been stoning alot...as if living in my own world...cant seem to connect with things or ppl around me...it's like i'm fading off...slowly...mb eventually when i really do fade off no one will know...young environment...fun...cheery...but competitive and tiring too...guess i'm too old for it...or i simply has no abilities to keep up to it...

perhaps the barrier i built didnt allow me to connect with ppl around me...i make new friends, i can chat with them and i like them too...but somehow i juz feel something is lacking...something wrong with me...

head is really heavy now...felt it being hammered in the noon...sharp pain...but temporary...perhaps it's telling me to rest....

1 comment:

CK said...

rest more...
take care...
endure and it'll be over soon.

Be strong.