Monday, April 04, 2005

Last lap to run...last report to write...taking my lunch break now...so decided to blog...

yippee...will have to go back schl tomolo...think our lecturers will receive our assignments like siao...esp michelle...poor thing...

did i mention i went over to ck's place to get my poster and leaflet done on fri nite...so fun to bum over at his place...plus the phone conferencing we had with yd...haha fun fun cos all 3 of us get to talk at the same time...
really thankful for the help from the two of u...handsome, sorry to keep u from sleeping...and babe sorry for kicking u out of ur room for the nite...really sweet of u to let me sleep and not wake me up in the morning...hehe...

finally we managed to get our poster printed on sat...pretty nice...phew...at least 1 is down...as for my mighty leaflet i shall leave it to my mighty printer to do the job....

had nice time bumming around at home for the rest of the afternoon...gonna miss it for the time being...hehe...

back to work...ciao~

No comments: