Tuesday, April 05, 2005

zombiefied...

slept at 5.30 am yesterday...i deserve it cos my habit of procarstinating (evil evil evil....) cost me my precious sleeping time...sigh...bad bad yj...cant stand myself leh...but at the same time cant stop loving myself too...haha afterall who can actually love me forever other than me, myself and I...haha...yah yah narcissistic stupid bitch....

anyway managed to finish my assignment on time...once again i owe another friend big time...cos he came over my place to help me fix my bloody printer which refuse to give me the colour of blood....urgh...all my pics with ppl in it end up looking like jaundice patients...freak! that printer is new somemore...

monday blues...probably due to lack of sleep and packed timetable...havent gotten the chance to breathe easy until now...sigh tomolo another heart attack...i've gotta present my case study to HB...argh...why did i get him...why not Jo...hopefully i can present to him the wonders of working with children as compared to hands....haha....mm...i wonder if HB ever tried working with kids before...that will be something interesting to know....

okie enough talking...anyway i think no one is reading my blog haha...getting too boring eh...mundane life...doesnt matter lah...i'll still blog when i feel like it...

3 comments:

gageism said...

if wat i gathered is this..
i am reading
always

arent human beings funny creatures? we never say wat we mean

:)

keep writing gal!

Misspiggy said...

that is wat so interesting about human being isnt it...love it or hate it...irony is always among us...

An aspiring taste-berry said...

wei! i'm reading k! heeZ...