Tuesday, April 19, 2005

so amazed with myself...once again i gotten pissed off with my stupid brain and i was lamenting the whole bloody day...am really sorry for irritating my classmates...cos they have to keep hearing me sigh and moan and scream....

i cant stand it...i tried to study HANDS but infor juz cant get in...sometimes my brain juz get cloudy and cant process anything...so fucking dumb...and tomolo i need to face the blow again by making the supposed correct splint for the question he asked today...damn...

went for retail therapy during the 4 hours break...didnt help...cos bought nothing...instead i felt more tired...

only felt much better in the evening when we had dinner with our mentor, michelle...she'll be leaving us this fri...sigh so gonna miss her presence...and the conversations we had during dinner time is so fun...she's really cute and fun to hang out with...apart from her being our lecturer, she's juz like us...eager to know gossips about some of my classmates...haha quite funny...

this point of time when i'm typing this blog...i'm moody again...i really feel like screaming my head off...i feel like doing crazy stuffs...like making myself disappear and juz be away from where i am now...or bang my head in the wall...okie it'll be painful so maybe i'll put the pillow in btw...okie okie...too hysterical...but that's wat i've been feeling since morning...i cant help it

sigh...i know wat i need...i need squash...exercise...something that will drain me and make me not to think so much...argh...why am i always so dumb...why why why....

dun wanna talk...need to cheer myself up...gonna watch will and grace...ciao~

4 comments:

gageism said...

pillow in between the wall and ur head?
then wat's the point?
juz bang on! best that there be blood..

hey lady.. u're a mess
ur prob is u dont know when to stop. when something goes wrong, u refuse to stop and go on to do other things.. then in ur bad mood, the second job is a big trouble too.. then u juz blame urself and wanna bang ur head

but u never did.. so u're angry and ur head still doesnt hurt.

tell u wat u can do.. learn when to stop.. relax and not let one thing get u in the other.

encourage urself instead bashing urself up.
if u want to do that.. i'd rather u bang ur head.. this at least dont have long term bad effects on u..

pick urself up
dont make me get the hose

Misspiggy said...

u know wat...ur msg makes me smile...sigh...after all these year...u know how my character is... despite me trying to look on the bright side of life, part of me still remain on the pessimistic side...everyday i'm learning how not to be like this idiot that always bangs her head on the wall and makes herself bleed....but in case i fail to do that...pls get ready ur hose...

gageism said...

who doesnt have a pessimistic side?
look at me.. i'm perfect.. still i'm gray.. *blink

it's ok to be sad.. it's good to sometimes whip urself a little.. this is how we improve and be better..

but if u let it be in ur way.. and carry the weight of the world on ur shoulders, u're only hurting urself

be brave

mEipiNg said...

wEI!! u sad?? y u sad?? dun sad!!

tell u ar, when u sad, u take out my pic.. u sure happi one. haha.. x)

anyways, the creative competititon gt onli 2 winning places.. winner and runner up.. haiz. =(


BUT I WON RUNNER UP!!! =P won lotsa chicken essence [cos sponsor is brands].. haha den gt 1 trophy.. and gt interviewed by straits timees.. gonna b out in the education supplement 'IN' on mondae! haha takecare wor!!

cheer up la.. smiles. =) lurve ya!!