Tuesday, May 10, 2005

arent i suppose to be happy? am going to spend time with my dear away from singapore...okie it's only sentosa but better than nothing mah...

sigh...but something not quite right...maybe it's my period...or the fact that i'm gonna be one year older soon sickens me...not that i'm afriad of getting old...it's juz that i'll always be reminded of the disppointment and bitterness when i was 21...of cos at the same time i'm reminded of the sweet sweet memories at wala when i'm 22...
just that bad things plague me more than the happy ones...

this whole thing juz kind of dampen my mood...arh...sick woman..what exactly do u want...i dunno...get it over and done with...ironic ironic...dun e and u wont get the d...sigh...shall keep to that...afterall that's wat happened last year isnt it...and that was the best thing i had...indeed it is...

No comments: