Wednesday, May 18, 2005

happy~

had fun yesterday...cos i managed to buy myself a tube top..and the gals gotten me a bra and panty that i wan..muah haha...sexy~
hehe thank you so much...had so much fun trying out dresses with u gals

my meetup wit pri schl fren was surprisingly a pleasant one...no awkwardness despite not seeing each other for about 10 years...we've talked so much! trying to update one another on our lives for the past 10 years in the 1 hr+ conversation. Really nice chatting with him...

best part of the meetup was when my fren took out his ic plus his ns card and showed me his pri 6 and after poly pic...o my gosh...he is so much better looking now...well built and more charming...haha...i couldnt help burst out laughing when i saw his pri 6 photo...cos that's where my memory of him stopped at...chubby, flat hair,big size,cute looking guy...haha i miss that fat fat cute looking him...but then am glad that he managed to lose weight...cos he was way overweight then...am glad that he's happy with his life too...working so hard to establish his career...

it's nice to meet up old frens once in awhile...kinda brings back childhood memory...and reminds me of how much older i am now...sigh...aging man...sux...

No comments: