Monday, May 30, 2005

have been taking down notes for my clinical for the pass one hour or so...need to take a break before i start having phobia about hands...

quite funny...i borrowed a goniometer from my sup on fri cos i wanna go home practise the measurement of the bending angle of the digits...took it to camp with me..and i ended up measuring my squashies' hands during the camp...haha actually i only started out with my committee members then the others juz willingly lend me their hands after that...haha so cute..esp the twins...

slept for 14 hours since last nite...can u imagine that...i havent had this kinda luxury since long ago...was sleeping like a dead pig by 8.30pm and none of my family members knew i was home...sis-in-law even tot i went out again and sms me to ask wat time i'll be home...she said i blend so well with my bed that none of them notice me sleeping...-_-"

will go jogging if i'm not feeling lazy...woo hoo...got new earphones...hooked to the ear kind...now i dun have to keep adjusting it while i jog..cos the previous one keep dropping out...damn irritating...

weather is good...for the first time i didnt take any nap even when it rained...muah haha...mm...something is not right...if yk knows he'll have said this " you're not jiahui! u're fake! where is the real piggy jiahui?" muah haha

No comments: