Saturday, May 21, 2005

sigh...sucky day...bloody luck...

i think god has been giving me signs all these while...first, hairul gotten fractures for his wrists...then is apple telling me how sucky her job interview was at AH....then is sid always asking me if i get hands placement how....

yesterday...gotten a call from HB...asking if i can start my placement next wed...hands placement at alexandra hospital...i'm like...huh...i can say no meh...sigh...wah biang...hols cut short...squash camp coming...club crawl preparation on the way...like that i'm gonna die lah in 2 weeks time...

comforting thing is...hairul is finally back from his trekking...hehe...

have to thank yd and yk for talking to me and keeping me sane...yeah went wala last nite...still as fun as ever...too bad cant stay there for long....hopefully will get a chance to go there again...soon...haha...

No comments: