Thursday, May 19, 2005

can't u let me stay home for awhile longer and do my own stuff...

u said i can do it when i'm free...why are u pressing me about it then...it's juz a bank book...maybe to you it's super important...but i'll get it done by the end of the week...

told u i'm tired...and tired of having to travel to schl for 4 days out of a week...which is why i wanna stay home for as long as i can...but i dun think u get it...perhaps u dun see why i cant get out of the house earlier and u dun understand why i'm going to schl so frequently despite the fact that it's schl hols...whatever it is...i will do whatever u want me to do...i'll get it done alright....

it brings me back to my sec schl years...
i rem i told u once that i was selected to be president for my chinese cultural society club...
i told u with excitment and a tinge of pride...i was expecting u to be happy for me and the very least, supportive of your daughter...
'arh...why president...can u not take it?' was ur response...
wat can i say? wat can i do? it seems like my parents aint impress or proud of it...
perhaps that's when i stop informing them much about myself except for trival stuffs...
cos i know wat their response will be..

i wonder if they're ever proud of me...

No comments: