Tuesday, June 14, 2005

another week has past..i've seen 13 pts today...and surprisingly my sup say i quite zai so far cos i dun seem stress treating so many pts...mm i wonder why too...perhaps i like to be busy...cos time passed faster...work work work then lunch time..<30 min lunch break then work work work again...then soon knock off time...isnt it good...then u wont have extra time to idle around...no time to think of other stuff...no time to even go toilet...

called whole bunch of freshies...call till i wanna puke...now i'm seeing stars...tired man...everyday i'm seeing pts till i see stars too...dealing with club stuffs and clinical...can be quite tiring...luckily i have good committee to help me with my club stuff...really grateful for that...

i'm pushing myself again...as though to numb myself emotionally and mentally...i dun wanna feel vexed with problems...juz wanna be happy with wat i'm doing and be contented with the things i have...do i still take things for granted? mm i hope not...always reminding myself not to...am i being taken for granted then...mm i dunnoe...hope not too...

eh seeing stars...dun noe wat i'm typing...gonna sleep...

No comments: