Monday, June 20, 2005

ck...thanx for acc me today...sorry u have to put up with my face...and that u have to keep smiling to cheer me up...

yd...ur words meant alot to me...thanx for calling to check on me...

simin and peifen...muack...thanx...i'm really looking forward to going travelling with u gals...need to get away from s'pore...been dying to do that...

i guess i'm back to singlehood...nah... i'm fine...aint crying...i'm done with that few days ago...at the moment i'll juz have to supress my emotions so that i can get thru my clinicals...when is my breaking point? mm i dunno...i have to be strong..i have to be fine...appear to be fine at least...i dun have a choice...cos i know ppl around me will be worried...

it doesnt matter to me anymore...whether to meet up or not...decisions are pretty much set isnt it...wont bug u anymore...i'll juz need to pass u some stuffs...if u really cant face me...then perhaps i'll either pass it to ur fren or leave it at ur door step...

i'm tired...need to sleep...been sleeping but still feel tired...tonnes of work awaiting for me...think next few nites dun need to sleep le...but what to do...that's life regardless of u being happy or not....argh i need a drink...perhaps after attachment i'll do that...

No comments: