Tuesday, June 07, 2005

busy morning i had...monday morning it's always hectic...i'm in my 2nd week going to third and i'm like seeing 8 pts already...time pass faster when i'm doing stuff...good...i like it that way...though that means it's more demanding for me...

i juz hope i'll be more careful and not make stupid mistakes again...keep missing little stuff when i'm doing my documentation...shall take note of that..

this morning...i woke up late...so took a cab down...bloody hell...dunno where a green spider pop out from...it crawled from my hand onto my face! yucks...i fling it to the floor and squash it flat...haha...heng it's not poisonous...

i feel like screaming now...who can i scream to? myself and my pillow...arh...

i'll be fine...
things will be alright...
i'll be strong...
i'll not cry...
i'll not scream...
i'll survive...
i'll be sane...
i'll be good...
i'll be alright...

yah...like real...

No comments: