Thursday, June 23, 2005

i need a drink...ray...if u read my blog...can we go happy daz this sat? i promise i wont make u clean up my puke like u did at ktv that nite...i'll notify u first? haha...and pls dun use smelly plastic bag on me...

went to observe a surgery yesterday...elbow fracture...it's really cool...a little bloody and gruesome...but am quite amazed by the surgeon...he drilled and hammered the bone as though it's juz a piece of wood...next time if i ever need to go for operation...i think i'll be scared to death cos basically u're lying there unconscious, leaving everything to the surgeons...whether he can fix it well or not...u wont know...watching the surgery was quite fun..me and the other therapist are so much shorter that the surgeon gave us stool juz so that we can have a better view of his operation...

i cant wait for the attachment to end...but first i need to finish my presentation slides and report which i havent started...eek...

i need closure...perhaps i shouldnt depend on the other party to do it...cos i dunnoe when it'll happen...i dun wanna drag cos i owe it to myself to be happy...i'll close this chapter myself...afterall i've given myself 3 days...to cry, to mourn, to filter things out...

i guess clinical kinda distracted me...but it's not easy to deal with so much shit at the same time... i juz have to deal with them somehow...like it or not...

sigh...pretty bubbles that i tot will not burst so soon finally go disappearing into thin air...i know these bubbles wont last..juz didnt expect it'll go off so soon...i had my happy times...i've cried, i've laughed, i've tried loving someone and i've gotten myself hurt...it's all about choices...i cant blame anyone else...in fact there's no need to...i dun hate him for ending the r/s the way he did...i juz stop loving him...end of chapter...

o...i told mom bout my plan of moving out after i find a job...she seemed okie with it...and i've checked out on the amt needed to go oversea for degree conversion too...i really hope i can do that...arh but i need sugar daddy first...haha

again...tiredness overcoming me...gotta nap...ciao~

No comments: