Thursday, June 30, 2005

here i am whining again...slept at 8 last nite...concussed totally cos the nite before i slept less than 3 hours rushing my presentation slides...

havent been quite myself lately...with so many things happening i actually pulled thru without breaking down...tot i'm gonna screwed up my presentation but it went alright...still have some other stuff to rush...juz mean that i'll sleep less and eat less...good way to lose weight though...i'll pamper myself after attachment...face breaking down man...sux

putting up a front at work is easy...i'll juz need to smile and carry out treatment with them...they wont know how tired i am inside...

but i cant seem to mask my expression in front of my frens...i know they shouldnt be the ones taking those crap that i havent snapped out from...

sigh...with the past two relationships...it juz get worst towards the end...first break up was via phone...second was via sms...why is it so hard to say things face to face? i'm only worth 5 cents of the money to being told the truth...i tot better of him...sigh...cant help but feel that there is something wrong with me...how did i find two guys of similiar traits...yd said it's juz my luck...sigh i'm so darn lucky then...

enough whining...7 days to freedom...muah haha...i wanna colour my hair...cut my hair...tan away my dark circles and fats...wilful way of thinking but i'm always like that...no choice...attachment already makes me look haggard enough...plus the stress and failed r/s...i looked worst...must get my sporty look back...

No comments: