Saturday, August 11, 2007

alone...

despite sleeping at 5 am, i woke up at 11...did some laundry and then decided to cook myself some food...

combined 3 eggs, cabbage and mushrooms...fried it and i get omelette....combined tomatoes and lettuce...i get my salad...yummy...haha...

placed my lappy in the kitchen table, played my music and grooved to the music while i prepared my food...kinda fun...reminds me of 'will and grace'...the scene where Will was putting on shaving cream and singing to his favourite song in his high pitch voice...

yar...i was singing in my high pitch voice while cooking my food...muah haha....

2 comments:

gageism said...

picture you singing and dancing..
makes me so happy..
i was a little afraid that you may not be use to a new life..
I am really happy for you..

remember!
dare to change my friend!
i'm here waiting to recieve a newer you :)

oOxoxXoOOxOOXXoXXX
(hee..)

Misspiggy said...

haha i dun think my family worries about me being here as much as you do leh...

i guess i'm ready to be alone at this point of time..

if i came a year earlier, it will definitely be a different story...perhaps i'll still be the third party or 'mistress' without knowing!! haha...

i'm happy for you too, handsome...dare to explore k....i'm waiting to hear ur working experience too!!