Wednesday, August 29, 2007

for you...

To my dear handsome,

You should be on the plane right now, heading to Sweden.

Things haven't been going that well for you, I know....

Felt a little unsettled about you going even further away with all those feelings that you're having right now...from friends, family or that someone...

I wish I can talk to you face to face like what we did at Raffles City starbucks...

I wish I can juz talk to you...

I know you can take care of yourself when you're overseas...Perhaps it'll be a good way for you to get away, to explore and to deal with your emotions all at the same time...

If ever need be...I'm a phone call away...a sms away...an email away...

I really miss you alot...take care alright...and I do hope this 3 weeks will enrich your life more than ever =)

2 comments:

gageism said...

awwww..
so sweet :)

ya
me happy
no worry
if me sad
me call you

hugz

Misspiggy said...

u sure arh...anything just contact me lar...i'll make u a happy man ~wink wink~ muah haha...hug hug...