Thursday, August 30, 2007

Melbourne day!

I had a blast today! It's Melbourne Day! There were lots of offers around and we girls decided to make our way down to the city to visit the aquarium, eureka skydeck!

It was sooo darn fun! We only reached the city in noon and we managed to accomplish all the places that we wanna go!

The sea creatures were awesome! The view at the skydeck was sooo beautiful! And we manage to catch the sunset on the level of 88th storey...so cool!

O and what really made my day was the surprise that Alison and Amanda gave me. While we were at the skydeck, the girls were pointing from this building to the other building. I thought they've found a short cut to go to the Vietnamese restaurant that we've decided to head to for dinner. So, I just followed them and walked down the lovely streets. It was really nice, chatting and walking along the river in the evening.

In the midst of chatting, Amanda pointed and said 'o look ferry wheel leh...so nice hor'....i'm like 'yar...but i never sit before leh....' The girls then gave me this smiley look...I thought they gonna make fun of me again for being so sua ku....next moment i know, they said ' o well guess what...we are gonna give u ur first ferry wheel ride....now!'

Wah haha....it took me like 5 seconds to react can...so darn happy! cos i seriously thought we were heading toward the dinner place...instead they made the effort to take me to the ferry wheel which was quite a distance away (despite them being hungry)....so sweet can....

The ride was darn fun! dunno why the operator seemed to increase the speed of the wheel and it was spinning pretty fast...haha...we were laughing and screaming can...and Amanda kept holding on to the grills...like what Alison said...cheap thrill...but it was so fun and the nite view from above was really beautiful!

Thanx girls for giving me the chance to take my virgin ride on this ferry wheel...thank you for going on the ride with me despite being scared of height...thank you for remembering that i actually have not taken the ride before...thank you so so much!!! It means alot to me =)

i'm a happy girl...hehe...will upload the pics soon!

No comments: