Friday, August 03, 2007

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind...

It's back to haunt me yet again...

1 year of lies...

to begin with...

everything about him is fake...

everything about us is fake...

I'm nothing but another lie in his life...

another lie for him to flaunt...

another lie to be told....

another lie to be twisted and manipulate...

how i wish...

that the feelings i have now can be easily erased...

as easy as the way he had created this big and wonderful tale for me to partake...

I want to be like the girl in Eternal Sunshine...

to not remember...

to not regconise...

to have my pray'r accepted...

to have my wish resign'd...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jiahui, whatever that jerk did to you, he'll get his just rewards. Regardless of anything, you'll always be loved by me and ur other sis. We'll always be here for you and always here to support you. Look on the brighter side of life and have faith the the long arms of justice and equality. Love, Calvin

Misspiggy said...

Dear Calvin,

U reminded me of those days when we were in jmc and that u'll always read our blogs from our com...haha

Dun worry, i'm alright. Just moments of emotions influx which i very much need to rant...

Not much of hatre or anger towards him anymore...just hope that he can learn n be a better person...

and hor...gimme some of ur quick fix recipes for cooking leh...i'm running out of ideas man...hehe...

boss, thanx...those words mean alot to me...meanwhile take care of princess for me and dun bully her hor...

gageism said...

spotless mind?

noooooooooo~

you better learn your lessons...

and prepare a pocket knife so you can stab him when you bump into him.

Anonymous said...

Need more receipes? Dunno what u have how to give you more receipes? You can rest assured princess will be "WELL-TAKEN" care of. She dun bully me I happy already.

Misspiggy said...

Gage: i cant even slap a person on the face, let alone stab...i think i'll end up making myself bleed with the knife in my pocket...something different from what ur sis did to you....haha

Calvin: she wont bully you lo...except that she'll ask u to manip her whenever any of her joint goes wrong...haha..

gageism said...

haha
no.. that's my little brother..
:p

and hor.. those pocket knife can keep the blade one.. aiyo.. you blur queen..
ha