Saturday, August 25, 2007

Never let me go...

Been wanting to finish reading this book. Finally I did and it left me with tinge of sadness...

Sometimes things are just not meant to be right from the start. Despite the fact that everything else seems valid and substantial enough to support whatever idea one has...

the only thing that is left will be the memories in the past...

You know, things are never quite the same...those memories I have with you never quite left me yet...as much as I keep pushing them back whenever I get reminded of you, I still get those flashbacks...

I've lost faith...I reckon I've been a lousy player all along...I'll never be smart enough to win this game. So let's just say I quit...for, at the moment I have utterly no courage to venture near anyone who may have the chance to stir my feelings...for, I fear I'll get near someone like you...

I'll juz freeze it and make sure it'll never melt no matter how sweet some words are or how tempting it may be...

it's juz the way it is...

now it'll only be me, mysef and I

....and i can soo do with a drink or two right now...damn it...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone my dear... But I guess sometimes you just got to have faith, though many a times, the fear is just too crippling...

Misspiggy said...

yar...call me a coward...but i dun dare to venture into that area...everyone everywhere seems to be just out to play...

Anonymous said...

Coward you may be... But then, so am I...

Anonymous said...

*huggies* so glad there were ppl ard to take care of u. muacks!!

Anonymous said...

whatever it is my dear, u're always loved by a lot of pple. U can always count on my support and love ok? :)