Thursday, August 23, 2007

rant rant...

Why am I feeling alittle pissed...

pissed for getting sick, pissed for not being trusted, pissed for having flashbacks of banker...

soo tired to deal with all these right now...esp when i'm running a temperature and having a headache...

perhaps i've not done enough to be trusted...perhaps i've not tried hard enough to forget about him...

Anyway, really thankful for my babes...lending me the bed to concuss in, the jacket to wear home and cooked me nice eggy potato soup for dinner...I seriously have no idea i slept from 5 plus to near 10...

dreamt about handsome last nite...gonna be like 3 months of not seeing u in person already...but then i 'see' u every morning...cos the photo frame is by my bed...keke...arent u honored =p

ooi...see you in my dreams!

1 comment:

gageism said...

must take care.
have strength!
hugz!